Embark on an eXcellent career with the HTX Scholarship
- Singapore Citizen
- Possess good leadership qualities and potential, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about Science and Technology and/or Home Team operations
- Good academic and Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) records demonstrating good leadership qualities, and/or good interpersonal and communication skills
- GCE A Levels, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic or NUS High School diploma, or other high school diploma/certificate.
- Note: Candidates may apply prior to receiving their final examination results. Should the candidate be found suitable, a provisional scholarship may be offered that is subject to confirmation upon the release of the results.
- Current undergraduates would require good University results. They must be undertaking undergraduate studies with at least one semester of university results and not be in the final year of their undergraduate studies.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Course of Study: STEM disciplines preferred (Engineering, Computer Science, Sciences or relevant specialisations) or Courses approved by the agency
Country/Region of Study: Open, subject to approval
- Tuition fees, maintenance allowance and other approved charges (Tuition and compulsory fees incurred before the award will be back-paid for mid-term scholarship holders)
- Pre-studies allowance (one-time payment)
- Travel allowance – Return airfare (if applicable)
- Sponsorship of Master’s degree (if requirements are met and subject to approval)
- For undergraduate study in English-speaking countries: 6 years
- For undergraduate study in non-English speaking countries: 5 years
- For undergraduate study in Singapore: 4 years
The application period for the 2023 scholarship exercise is from 23 July 2022 to 15 March 2023.
For any queries, please email email@example.com.