Government Agency Privacy Statement
1. This is a Government Agency digital service.
2. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our digital service. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users, and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our digital services and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the digital service.
Use of Data
4. If you provide us with personal data:
(a) Where appropriate, we may share necessary data with other Government Agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
(b) We will NOT share your personal data with other non-Government entities without your consent except where such sharing complies with the law.
(c) For your convenience, we may also display to you data that you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
Protection of Data
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This digital service may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other digital services and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services.
7. We use the Facebook pixel on this site. The Facebook pixel allows user behaviour to be tracked after they have been redirected to this site by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook in accordance with its data usage policy.
8. Please contact HTX_Contact@htx.gov.sg if you:
(a) have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection, policies, and procedures; or
(b) need more information on or access to data which you have provided directly to us in the past.
Notice for HTX Website users
Please note, all information, and/or materials (including graphics, design, acoustics, and accompaniments) in this Internet Website may not be used or reproduced, in part or whole, without the written consent of the HTX, Strategic Communications Department. Accordingly, you should only access this website if you agree to abide by these conditions.